Why Study With Us?
Elite Venue Operations in partnership with RAM Training Services not only offer the highest quality training by experts in their chosen field, but all of our students also receive free access to our fantastic Student Portal which includes a Job Board, interview tips, resume and cover letter templates, and much more!
Elite Venue Operations run monthly Certificate III in Security which is a 5-day face-to-face course offered in our facility in Clontarf - North Brisbane.
NOTE: Government funding is available for this course! Eligible participants will pay as little as $80 for concessional students, or $100 for non-concessional students. That’s a total saving of up to $850! Click on the More Info button below for further information on the Certificate 3 guarantee funding available. Conditions apply. Huge discounts also available for Cert II and III combo package!
- BSBFLM303C Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR301A Organise personal work priorities and development
- CPPSEC3001A Maintain workplace safety in the security industry
- CPPSEC3002A Manage conflict through negotiation
- CPPSEC3003A Determine response to a security risk situation
- CPPSEC3005A Prepare and present security documentation and reports
- CPPSEC3006A Coordinate a quality security service to customers
- CPPSEC3007A Maintain security of environment
- CPPSEC2011B Control exits to and exits from premises
- CPPSEC2012A Monitor and control individual and crowd behaviour
- CPPSEC2014A Operate basic security equipment
- CPPSEC2015A Patrol premises
- CPPSEC3013A Control persons using empty hand techniques
- CPPSEC3020A Monitor security from control room
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid